Issue: The biggest challenge with true wireless earbuds is maintaining a paired status between both independent buds. There are times when the user will intentionally or unintentionally modify the connected states of the SESH buds, this can create a pairing challenge as both the LEFT and RIGHT SESH buds because they would then be in different pairing and search modes when powered on. This is an easy fix!
- Turn the Bluetooth on your (mobile or computer) device OFF
- To ensure ease of re-pairing, please unpair or forget your SESH in your paired Bluetooth device list
- Power on ONLY your LEFT SESH bud by simply removing it from the case. It will be in a NON_CONNECTED or non-paired state due to Bluetooth being off on your device. Leave the other RIGHT bud is in the case
- Press the button 6 times (see below diagram). The LED will flash RED and this will automatically rest and power off the ear bud. Place the LEFT earbud back in the case
- Repeat steps 3-4 with ONLY the RIGHT SESH bud
- Next, pull the SESH buds from the case to have them automatically power on and start the process of paring to one another
- You will hear one beep indicating the buds have paired together, the LED on the LEFT bud will flash RED and BLUE indicating it has entered into pairing mode
- At this time, turn your device’s Bluetooth back on and re-pair it to your SESH buds. You will hear a voice prompt that will notify you that it is now “Connected”
BUDS NOT CHARGING IN CASE/LID NOT CLOSING PROPERLY?
ISSUE:Not seeing the RED LED indicator on both or either earbud when you’ve placed your SESH back in the case
- Wait momentarily as the buds connect, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging
- Check to see if any debris is blocking the charging pins in the case, or on the bud
- Check to see if the removable in-ear gels are placed correctly on the acoustic port, this could be keeping the buds from sitting correctly in the case
- This same issue could also be interfering with your case lid when closing, if you’re having a hard time closing the lid correctly, this is an indicator that buds are not set correctly or the gels are interfering.
SINGLE BUD USE (MONO MODE):
ISSUE:If you’re a user that would like to use the SESH with only one ear bud (Mono Mode), you may have some issues when working to repair both buds together (Stereo Mode). You may follow the following simple steps to ensure ease of use when pairing when switching between Mono and Stereo Modes.
- Please note – ONLY the LEFT SESH bud can be used in Mono Mode, this is your Master or Main Function bud.
- For the optimal Mono functionality, first Power On and pair BOTH SESH buds to your device normally. This will ensure the seamless transition between Stereo and Mono modes
- Once both SESH buds are paired together, simply place the RIGHT bud back into the case. The LEFT bud will remain paired and function with both phone calls and music. The transition between Stereo and Mono modes has now been simplified
- You will maintain all LEFT SESH bud functionality, but remember you will now lose the RIGHT ear bud user interface functionality such as “Volume +/-“, and “Track <>” when in Mono Mode
- You can now place the LEFT SESH bud back into the case at any time, and again remove only the LEFT bud to use again in Mono Mode. Please allow adequate pairing time, and you will hear the voice prompt “Connected” once the LEFT bud has repaired
- If you would like to change back to Stereo Mode, simply remove the RIGHT SESH bud from the case at any time while paired in Mono Mode (or if BOTH buds are in the case simply remove together), and you will hear a single beep to indicate that you have automatically entered back into Stereo Mode. All media functionality has now been restored
- Please Note – If you’ve manually paired ONLY the LEFT Earbud to your device (before pairing both the LEFT and RIGHT buds together) and wish to change back to Stereo Mode, you will need to follow the reset instructions explained above and clear BOTH earbuds to enter back into the correct stereo paring mode.
ON BOARD CONTROLS
Sesh has a full suite of controls on each earbud to keep you connected without having to touch your phone.
- To pause or play your music, press either bud once.
- To turn up the volume, press the right bud twice.
- To turn down the volume, press the left bud twice.
- To skip a song forward, press and hold the right bud for 2 seconds.
- To skip a song backward, press and hold the left bud for 2 seconds.
- To take a call on Sesh, press either bud once. You can also end the call by pressing either bud once.
- To reject a call, press and hold the right or left bud for 2 seconds.
- To activate your device’s assistant, press the left or right bud 3 times.
FULL SESH USER GUIDE
Watch this video or download this PDF
for a guide to all that you can do with your Sesh buds.
Want to see even more about Sesh? Watch this Product Walkthrough video.
BATTERY & CHARGE
WHAT IS THE TOTAL CHARGING TIME FOR SESH?
- 1 hour for the earbuds to charge to 100% inside the case
- 2 hours for the case to charge to 100%
WHAT IS THE TOTAL CHARGING TIME FOR SESH?
- Almost all USB outputs will work to charge your SESH earbuds
DOES SESH HAVE SOME SORT OF FAST CHARGE?
WHAT IS THE BLUETOOTH RANGE OF THE SESH?
- NYou may be able to listen up to 30+ feet (10 meters) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
CAN I CONNECT SESH TO A COMPUTER?
- Yes, as well as to a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with a Bluetooth connection.
WHICH VERSION OF BLUETOOTH DOES SESH USE?
WHICH IS THE MASTER EARBUD?
- The LEFT side earbud is your master earbud, this is the earbud you can use in Mono mode (one earbud listening).
WHEN ON A CALL OR LISTENING TO MY CONTENT, WILL I HEAR AUDIO IN ONE (THE LEFT SIDE MASTER) OR BOTH EARBUDS?
- SESH has stereo calling so you’ll hear the caller or your content in both ears.
- You do have the option to use only one ear bud (left side) if you prefer a mono solution
CAN I USE SIRI/GOOGLE ASSISTANT/ALEXA WITH MY SESH?
- When paired to your device, you can press the LEFT or RIGHT bud three times to activate your assistant feature.
CAN I USE SESH FOR SPORTS OR WORKING OUT?
- Yes! SESH is sweat, water, and dust resistant (IP55).
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN TO STORE AND BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLE SHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.